Grant Writers for our ROME, ITALIAN offices.
We are looking for two Junior Grant Writers to join Alien Technology Transfer team in Rome.
To highly motivated and ambitious individuals Alien Technology Transfer can offer fast career progression. Further career steps will successively lead to higher responsibility in project management up to the general management of the start-up companies generated from the innovation process.
Qualities we are looking for: To join the team you have to possess a genuine passion for technology and business, should come from a strong academic background is a must, be highly analytical and articulate, and have a strong command of English. You must be a team player, well organised and also keen to take on responsibility. Key qualities include being able to demonstrate an entrepreneurial mindset, being highly self-motivated, and have a high-degree of stamina to work within an ambitious and goal driven environment. The role will see you undertake the full responsibility of the proposal preparation for international business and industrialisation projects, from concept analysis and development to business pitch writing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analysing and critically evaluating business plans and technical documents related to innovate technologies and business
- PHD in any Life or Other sciences or Engineering
- Identifying and effectively describing the business model and strategy of the new product/service to be developed
- Planning the industrialisation activities, including the work-packages, GANTT chart and budgeting
- Delivering project meetings and maintaining relationship national and international companies to undertake the new product development process
- Supply chain development involving the preparation and negotiation of commercial agreements with industrial partners
- Development of full commercialisation
Apply for Junior Grant Writer
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.