This role is responsible for supporting and conducting the full range of activities required to guarantee a high quality of the submitted proposals under the SME Instrument and the SBIR (Small Business Innovation
Research) Maintaining high standards of the production process. Responsible for pre-screening potential clients and projects Alien Technology Transfer will be working on
- Analyse and critically evaluate business plans and prospect clients’ documents related to innovative technologies and new product/service development in terms of quality and suitability for the SME Instrument funding scheme
- Monitor, collect and analyse data on the sales process for further improvement
- Monitor, collect and analyse data on production performances and success rate for further improvement
- Internal documents (slides, templates, tools, etc.) preparation
- Manage deadlines and deliverables
- Identify and effectively describe the business model and strategy of the new product to be developed
Required Skills and qualifications
- Master degree in engineering, bioengineering, computer science, economics, physics.
- Multidisciplinary educational background and/or working experience
- Communication: presentation skills, diplomacy, perceptual objectivity, active listening.
- Highly analytical
- English language fluency
- Capable of autonomous objective-oriented work (to be proven by previous experiences)
- Excellent time management skills
- Well organised and keen to take on responsibility
- PhD degree
- Basic knowledge of technology transfer and key concepts of business development (e.g. business model, value proposition, competitor analysis)
- Proven experience with SME Instrument grants/projects
- Involvement in innovation projects or/and entrepreneurial/start-up projects
- Coding experience
For highly motivated and ambitious individuals Alien Technology Transfer can offer fast career progression. Further career steps will successively lead to higher responsibility in quality management of the different functional departments of the Alien Technology Transfer group.
Future career development may imply both travels and/or transfers in other European offices of the Alien Technology Transfer group.
Apply for Innovation Analyst
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.