We're looking for a talented Customer Support Specialist to join our team in our HQ in Pi Campus, Rome.
As a member of this team, your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting our users to provide information, solutions and resolution times.
- Troubleshooting technical issues and coordinating solutions with our technical team.
- Understanding user behaviour and translation workflows to provide tailored solutions and workarounds.
- Participating in root cause analysis and communicating findings to our technical team and management.
- Researching and analyzing translation technologies and services to stay up to date with the current market offer.
- Other duties as assigned.
Benefits and Perks
Competitive and exciting work environment. You will be surrounded by innovators and experts working at Pi Campus. Great environment to grow your skills.
Bonuses and incentives for work performances and for those who quit smoking, ride a bicycle to work or adopt a child.
Work hard and stay fit. In the campus you'll find a gym, a swimming pool, a personal trainer for spinning, TRX and pilates classes.
Translated is widely recognised as the most innovative web-based translation company.
We have received numerous awards for innovation and technology thanks to the cutting-edge technology we develop. We manage well over 160,000 translators in 110 countries to provide services to more than 130,000 customers.
We focus on serving large businesses, startup and innovative companies that need to speed-up and automate their globalization processes. Thanks to our innovative approach to language technology, we have been chosen by Google to create new services for flagship products such as YouTube and for the translation of apps published in the Google Play Store. Moreover, corporations like Microsoft, eBay, Airbnb use our technologies and services in their localization processes.
Choose a career at Translated and enjoy an innovative international environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Skills we look for
- Excellent knowledge of Italian, English and another language.
- Excellent computer and web skills required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Previous working experience in translation and/or software development and/or University studies in translation required.
- Knowledge of CAT tools required (preferably MateCat, Trados Studio).
- Problem-solving attitude and creative mindset.
- Knowledge of MySQL query language preferred.
- Knowledge of PHP preferred.