We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks, assisting the Administrative Manager in all duties including but not limited to;
Performing clerical duties such as mail distribution, filing, coordinating and maintaining records and reports, general office duties such as postage, photocopying etc.
Providing support to managers and employees and assisting our company's general administrative activities such as online filing of reports and actively collaborate with EU and US government agencies.
Preparation of financial and accounting forecasts and reports under direct supervision of our Administrative Manager.
At times it may be required to perform outside duties to assist other teams such as our software and marketing departments.
Required and Preferred Skills and Qualifications
To join the team as Administrative Assistant it is required that you must:
- be a Native English speaker or have a native proficiency of the English language
- come from an accounting or financial background
- have excellent time management skills, be organized with the ability to prioritise your duties effectively
- proficiency in Microsoft Office and especially Excel.
- an analytical mind with a natural inclination toward numbers, financials and patterns
- have EU residency and a VALID EU WORKING VISA
- be a driven and comfortable in fast-paced environments, with a passion for business.
- Capable of autonomous objective-oriented work (to be proven by previous experiences)
- Customer oriented
- Problem solving attitude
To join the team as Administrative Assistant it is preferred that you:
- possess a Bachelors degree
- previous experience in administration
- Have an EU work permit
Please have a look at our website: https://alientt.com/
Apply for Administrative Assistant
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.